Send us your details and a product specialist will contact you to discuss your requirements or call us on
+44 (0) 1954 252800
Today’s data centres are under pressure as never before. Not only do they have to safeguard the most important asset the organisation has – its data – but they are expected to cope with ever-higher data storage densities.
Data centre cooling is at the heart of managing a modern facility, and energy efficiency has become critical as organisations struggle to cope with increasing regulation.
Using state-of-the-art airflow management techniques IT equipment can be kept consistently cool, reducing equipment failure, eliminating humidity and static problems, and most importantly reducing energy usage, sometimes dramatically.
Benefits of Airflow Management
- Saves money though significant reduction in energy consumption (typically 15% ++)
- Increases resilience and cuts downtime and equipment failures
- Cuts hardware costs by reducing need for standby equipment such as chillers and CRAC
- Reduces carbon dioxide emissions
- Benefits can typically be seen in less than one hour! And payback time can be as little as a few weeks.
Installations can be retrofitted in a live environment and maintains consistent optimum cool working temperatures.
Contact us now to find out how our approach can benefit you – in much less time than you think.
Call us now on 0800 583 5026